Online Application for GATE Qualified Candidates
- This website was available for Online Application from 16-03-2013 08:30 Hrs upto 01-04-2013 17:00 Hrs.
- The completed online application form (downloaded) should be sent to the following address to reach GATE Office,IIT Madras on or before 05-04-2013 along with copy of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PD certificate in proper format, if applicable, and the Demand Draft for Rs.200 (Rs.100 for SC/ST/PD candidates) drawn in favour of "The Registrar, IIT Madras" and payable at Chennai. The name and application number should be written in pencil on the backside of the demand draft.
- The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate (if applicable) should have been issued after 31-03-2012.
Click here for viewing/printing OBC - Non-creamy Layer Certificate
For PD candidates with any category of disability (viz., blindness or low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability or cerebral palsy), benefit will be given to only those who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part/system/extremity/ whole body, etc. Such candidates must submit, along with the Application Form, the certificate of disability from the AUTHORIZED MEDICAL BOARD ATTACHED TO one of the following - Vocational Rehabilitation Centre (VRC) for Physically Handicapped persons /Special Employment Exchange for Physically Handicapped/ Government Hospital (District and State level).
Click here for viewing/printing the format of PD certificate.
- If you have already registered, use Application Status link to view / print the application.
- The completed application forms along with the copies of applicable documents should be sent to the following address.
Chennai 600 036