Important News (Updated on 25/07/2016 08:55 pm)
Timing and procedures for "Additional Round of offers after the Admission Day" on 26th July, 2016
- Only those candidates will be considered who have Re-Registered for this round.
- Successful candidates, including those who opted for possible upgrade on the Admission Day (25th July, 2016), will be intimated through SMS and e-mail at their registered mobile no and e-mail, respectively. No physical presence is require for this additional round.
- Deadline:(i) Tentative timing for release of offer: 11:00 hrs on 26th July, 2016 .
- Once informed, log in at the M.Tech Admission portal
https://www.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/844/3580/login.html using username and password and make the decision for the offer made
(i) Accept and Freeze.
(ii) Reject and Quit.
Then follow the instruction to make the payment for the applicable Institute fee.
- Once you make the decision with payment you will be allowed to download the offer letter with accompanying documents. Report for admission with duly filled and signed in documents. Details are available in the offer documents.
(ii) Deadline for making decision with payment: 17:00 hrs 26th July, 2016 .
Please note that in case of any withdrawal the refund will be made after 01 August, 2016 , within 2-3 working days.
The following candidates have not uploaded valid OBC Certificate and therefore, being considered for admission to the M.Tech Programmes under the GENERAL Category only. Click here
The following candidates have not uploaded valid SC Certificate and therefore, being considered for admission to the M.Tech Programmes under the GENERAL Category only.
|S.No||Application No||Applicant Category|
The following PwD candidates will NOT be considered under PwD.
|S.No||Application No||Applicant Category||Remarks|
|1||M1614656||OBC||OBC and PwD invalid, will be considered under GENERAL only|
* In case if your Application No is listed in any of the above listings and you wish to be considered in the respective OBC/ SC/ PwD Category, in the subsequent round(s), if any, send valid Certificate through e-mail as an attachment (.pdf file) with the subject as
"valid OBC Certificate (M.Tech Application No)" in case of OBC.
"valid SC/ ST (M.Tech Application No)" in case of SC.
"valid PwD Certificate (M.Tech Application No)" in case of PwD.
before 15th July 2016.
9:30am–1:00pm and 2:00pm–5:30pm (Monday–Friday)
(Note: Candidates are requested to call us on Government working days only)